Invisible

>> December 5, 2009

A Few Pointers on the Interpretation of Chat Lingo

  • When we're chatting on g-talk and I lol you, I don't really lol. I just smile in my head, appreciatively.
  • I don't use hahas, cus it reminds me of a drunk pot bellied smelly man heaving his chest and laughing at some silly joke he cracked himself. That's pretty strong imagery for a mere haha, but that's how it is.
  • Hehe, on the other hand, is just squeaky, girly and irritating, and well, sort of gay - for lack of another word.
  • ROFL and LMAO are simply dispensable. I'm sure noone who uses these acronyms did ever roll on the floor laughing or laugh their asses off while chatting.
  • Smileys are acceptable; they've been around too long.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Header Image
Courtesy: Vladstudio

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP